Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Momma advertised for us on facebook!!

LOL, okay, so technically, she's telling me that advertisements are paid for...

Jaelin here again! (Linnea and Alanna should be home this week, according to the email Momma received, and then I'm sure Linnea will be wishing to post here too!)

I was looking through the American Girl Before and After group Momma is a part of (AGBAA), and saw that someone had posted about their dolls' blog: Candidly Charlie.  Well, at that point, I called for Momma, and asked her to please put up a post about my blog!  She did, and it looks like we had a few views!  Yay for reaching the masses, lol.  It's a slow process, but I guess someone has to do it, and it might as well be me, your steampunk reporter!

I am planning on putting up a blog tomorrow too, but I wanted to give Momma a shout-out for helping me!  Thanks Momma! (she says she's got to leave for work now, so we have to shut down)

I'm going to help her make a logo for the top of my page and pick out colors and backgrounds soon too! (Okay okay, Linnea and Iris will probably help us too)

Have a great day, type at you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment